Our company provides the object construction procedure with the whole support from the concept development of future building till its commissioning:
- support of land relations regulation
- support of design and design documentation endorsement
- support of material selection and its procurement
- coordination of work of the acceptance committee and commissioning of an object
- value engineering
- technical due diligence of applicability of a completed project or constructed object for Client’s needs
- development of design estimates
The advantages of outsourcing
The companies, which invest in premises, face variety of alternatives during the work process. One of them is to doing design and coordination by themselves or appealing to a specialized company. The western companies prefer outsourcing during lately decades. Gradually the investors from Russia and Belarus are also trending to this.
The coordination with an engineering company allows to provide the following:
- 1 The guarantees of high qualification of the specialists
in the specialized companies.
The “CI plus” staff consists of the professionals with many years work experience in design and getting permissions and at the same time of the specialists in commissioning and building maintenance.
- 2 The rational time usage
of the employees and the optimization of the Client’s staff.
In case engineering and design works are being done inside Client’s company, at least 3 employees of different specializations for its implementation will be needed but their high qualification can not be guaranteed during the procedure of hiring. In this case the real occupation of the specialists will be only 30% of working hours. The payment of the rest 70% will be unreasonable for investment.
In case of outsourcing the Client’s costs are bringing down as in specialized companies a few projects are implemented simultaneously. In the result you pay only for time that practically was spent on your project.
- 3 The economy and predictability of actions in crisis situations.
Nowadays, unfortunately, there are situations when an investor has to halt a project because of external economical factors. In case of the cooperation with a specialized company an issue concerning further actions is resolved simply by making some changes in the contract. If there’re staff specialists, the investor has to take strict and cost-based measures.
- 4 The familiarity with latest changes.
All the company’s employees, who render services, are occupied only with the company business that allows “CI plus” to keep its finger on the pulse and to follow up all the recent changes in the legislation for immediate accounting in work. The employees are able to use rationally maximum of possibilities that are opened due to these changes come into force and to formulate its practice usage in case of its absence.
The specialists of “CI plus” will take upon themselves all tasks concerning design, commissioning and maintenance of administrative and trade buildings. We are ready to represent your interests and to guarantee qualitative result with optimal balance of cost/ schedules of project implementation.
What differs us from others?
First of all, the work principles! They are:
- Accurate specialization.
- Aspiration to maximum optimization of expenses without any damage to quality.
- The individual approach to every Client.
- 100 % control over design.
- Reaction efficiency to Client’s inquiry.
- Maximum awareness of the Client of project progress.
- Confidentiality of your information.